Robin Williams’ Former Mistress Speaks Out
August 13, 2014 12:00pm PST
A young woman who dated Robin Williams while he was separated from his second wife in 2008 has broken her silence about the actor’s death.
Charlotte Filbert was 27 when she met 56 year-old Robin Williams through a mutual friend. According to The Daily Mail, the beautiful blonde artist immediately hit it off with the comedian, and they were soon an item.
Williams reportedly bought Filbert an apartment in Manhattan that cost $10,000 a month. Though Williams was not yet divorced from his wife, Marsha, the two dated for the rest of 2008.
While he was with Filbert, Williams enjoyed wandering around New York City and dropping in to comedy clubs to give impromptu performances. The couple also enjoyed long walks on the beach and romantic dinners until the affair fizzled out.
Now married with a baby of her own. Filbert told reporters that she was devastated by Williams death.
“It’s very, very sad. My thoughts and prayers are with his family,” she said. “I have my own family now, I just had a baby, and I am thinking about his family.”
You may also like to read:
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- Former Clinton Mistress Humiliates Hillary With Disturbing Bombshell
- BREAKING: Former Clinton Mistress Drops Bombshell – Hillary Had ‘Several Abortions’
- Photos Of Cruz’s ‘Five Mistresses’ Leak
- What Happened To This Blonde Woman On Live TV Is Going Viral – When You See It, You’ll Know Why