Police Brutally Assault Hot Mom For Shoplifting
August 11, 2014 10:26am PST
Shocking video footage shows 2 Iowa cops viciously assaulting a shoplifting suspect after they hear who her boyfriend is. Brandie Redell was shopping at a Von Maur store when she was caught shoving clothes inside her baby daughter’s stroller.
The footage begins with police walking into her interrogation room, and things escalate quickly when Redell calls her boyfriend on the phone. According to Reason.com, her boyfriend happens to be James Gibson, a community activist who works with police on sensitivity training.
Apparently, Gibson is not popular among the cops, because the officers immediately attack Redell. Footage shows the officer tackle the young mother and viciously beat her as stunned store employees look on.
Surprisingly, both officers were investigated and were allowed to remain on the force.
What do you think? Do these officers deserve to be punished, or were they in the right? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him