Obama’s Past Revealed: Lie About Family Member Exposed
August 6, 2014 11:07am PST
Many Americans still believe there to be something fishy with the current administration’s narrative on whether or not Obama is officially an American citizen. As we keep a close eye on just about everything pertaining to just that, sometimes little facts come out inadvertently that muster up, once again, the idea that a foreigner may have infiltrated the White House.
Despite Obama claiming that he never met his Uncle Onyango “Omar” Obama, but according to a deportation hearing, this wasn’t exactly true. According to Omar, president Obama actually came and lived with him in Kenya during his time attending Harvard in the ‘80’s.
Of course, after learning that his uncle had been busted driving drunk and was facing deportation, he explained that was ok given that he’d never met the man. According to the Boston Globe’s Maria Sacchetti:
What do you guys think – busted again? Feel free to let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Barack Obama Caught In Major Lie On Live TV – Watch Him Panic
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS