Utah Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With ANOTHER Student
August 6, 2014 8:51am PST
Brianne Altice, the Utah high school english teacher accused of having sex with a 16 year-old student, has now been accused of sleeping with another teen as well. Prosecutors doubled her charges on Monday when they accused her of having sex with a 17 year-old student as well.
The 35 year-old is now facing six counts of rape and two counts of forcible sodomy. According to The Daily Mail, Altice has always claimed that she was the victim and was seduced by the student.
Her lawyer told the court that the boy “wore down her defenses,” and that it was legally consensual because the 16 year-old admitted that he set out to have sex with her. This defense is somewhat baffling considering it is illegal for a teacher to have sex with a student under 18 in Utah. However, this little detail has not stopped her lawyers from trying!
“She repeatedly refused and declined his advances until he ultimately broke down her resistance,” Edward Brass claimed, as he attempted to get the charges dropped. “The state failed to establish probable cause to believe that the intercourse that occurred was without consent.”
The Judge wasn’t buying it, and with this second victim coming forward things are not looking good for this hot teacher.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…