Woman Shares Heart Wrenching Story, DESTROYS Congress On Gun Control
August 6, 2014 8:45am PST
Given the times we live, society has become a place in which danger could be lurking around every corner. As one woman learned this the hard way, both her mother and father died in a mass shooting tragedy that she could have stopped if it weren’t for poor gun control legislation.
According to Suzanna Hupp, she actually had a gun on the day her parents were gunned down, but left it in the car because of gun legislation passed just weeks before. Take a peek at the incredible video and let us know what you think – do paper pushers in Washington know as much as they think they do when it comes to what’s best for the American people? Feel free to let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- US House Preparing To Vote On Impeachment – White House Panicking
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…
- Smug Burqa-Wearing Muslim Praises Allah… Gets Sent STRAIGHT to Hell!
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Obama Facing MASSIVE Lawsuit – White House In Panic Mode