TENSE: Brazen Constituent Traps Lying Dem. Candidate In Corner
August 6, 2014 6:47am PST
We’ve all seen the unprecedented leeway given to Obama and the damage it’s done to our once great and powerful nation, but it seems that Americans are fed up, and better yet, politicians are terrified. Proving exactly why, one constituent took to calling out a Democratic candidate for doing what politicians do best – lying.
In today’s society, we’ve all seen the affects Obama has had on society, and rarely are any of them good. After losing his job to newly imposed EPA regulations on coal, one coal miner decided to go talk to someone who could do something about it – a potential elected official.
After explaining to her that he was going to lose his job in 60 days, he then turned the tables on the Democratic Senate candidate with whom he was talking asking her, if she was so upset – a notion in which she conveyed – why she supported Obama in the first place.
It didn’t take much to see that the woman was squirming in her place and made it clear that she didn’t want to address the question. After a bit of dodging, she eventually said she’d come back and speak to the man immediately before scurrying away from the situation.
Take a peek at the tense exchange and let us know what you think – do more Americans need to be this aggressive during the upcoming elections? Feel free to let us know by leaving a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- BREAKING: New Republican To Enter Presidential Race At Convention
- BREAKING: Congress Makes MASSIVE Move Against Obama’s ILLEGAL Executive Orders
- Trump Gets Some Devastating News – This Changes Everything
- BREAKING: Anonymous Drops NUCLEAR Scandal That Will Change the Entire Election