Proof George Bush Knew About The 9/11 Attacks Before They Occurred
August 5, 2014 9:09am PST
In quite the eerie video, it seems that the 9/11 argument has racked up another odd occurrence. According to Bush, 3 months after the incident, he had watched the first plane hit the tower before going in and reading to the school children.
The only problem is, video of the first plane hitting the tower didn’t surface until the next day, and Bush was actually in the classroom when it happened. It seems like an event of this magnitude would be hard to forget, but what do you guys think – could he have had prior knowledge of the attacks?
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- Bill Clinton Slips Up – Says Something Sickening About Benghazi Attack
- White House Panicked After Obama Is Caught Doing THIS…
- Nobody Thought Kimberly Guilfoyle Would Do THIS On Live TV
- Muslim Refugees Drag Screaming Woman Into Subway – What Happens Next Is Horrifying