Thug Rapper Shoots Friend Dead While Filming Music Video
August 5, 2014 8:27am PST
The video shoot for a music video went horribly wrong in the Bronx when two rappers had a disagreement over who was the star. Now, one man is in critical condition and another is on his way to prison.
On Monday, the NYPD released surveillance footage of the horrific incident, which took place on Saturday. The video shows one amateur rapper shooting his best friend five times before pistol whipping him as he lay on the ground. The 37-year-old victim was grazed in the head, took one bullet to the chest and was hit in each leg.
(Read More: Pimp Unknowingly Attacks Karate Master, Gets Rocked)
In a final act of indignity, five witnesses walked right over the man’s twitching body, none of them attempting to render him any aid.
Ali Abdul, the owner of the convenience store where the tragedy took place, told New York Daily News:
“They were fighting over who’s the star, who’s better. They were drunk. They spit at each other then one guy pulled out a gun and shot the other guy five times.”
This is Obama’s America, folks. Entitlement mentality and thug culture give way to violence and prison time.
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Barack Obama Humiliates Our Country After He’s Caught Doing This On Camera
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call