Mad Magazine SLAMS Obama With Birthday Exec. Order
August 4, 2014 11:38am PST
As you may have seen, Obama threw quite the adult temper tantrum when the press corps wanted to do some old fashioned reporting instead of pitch him softballs about what he was going to do on his birthday. As a result, Mad Magazine came out with quite the photo detailing a “new” executive order released by Obama on his birthday.
— MAD Magazine (@MADmagazine) August 4, 2014
According to the pic, everyone inside of the Washington D.C. area is now obligated to wish Obama a happy birthday. Once you’ve fully read the new expectations of D.C. residents, feel free to let us know what you thought of Mad Magazines slam on Obama’s temper tantrum below in the comments.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Liberal Governor Signs Executive Order That Could CHANGE Election Forever
- Trey Gowdy Drops Bombshell On Obama – White House Panicking
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached