Female Hunters Brave Long Lines For Autograph From Kendall Jones
August 4, 2014 10:23am PST
While the liberal community has been thoroughly ticked off by Texas cheerleader, Kendall Jones, who’s Facebook photos depicting her big game hunts sparked nationwide controversy, there are a large number of female fans who aspire to be just like the young huntress.
Jones was the belle of the ball at the Texas Trophy Hunters Association Hunting Extravaganza in Houston over the weekend. While she wasted no time speaking to the media, she did pose for tons of photos with adoring young fans.
Comments on the TTHA Facebook page were overwhelmingly in support of the college student:
“We need more of your kind. You are what makes America strong.”
“You have done a great job representing Texas and hunters everywhere.”
Reports like this one reaffirm our knowledge that although the leftwing media does their best to make it look as though they hold the majority viewpoint, the gun-toting, God-fearing, diehard conservative community is very much present and unafraid to support the ideals which they hold dear.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Major Country Music Star Disappears – Feared Dead
- Beauty Queen Facing Jail Time For Doing THIS To A Grizzly Bear On Live TV
- Thousands Call For Duck Dynasty Boycott After Korie Robertson Does THIS
- He Grabbed His Gun And Headed Out For A Hunt – He Never Expected THIS To Happen Next…
- He Shot a Deer Dead. What Happened Next? OMG