TV Network Infuriates Muslim Employees By Hosting Hog Roast
August 3, 2014 8:43am PST
The British Broadcasting Channel (BBC) held a hog roast on Friday to kick off the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. Even though the event was held days after the end of Ramadan, British Muslims were royally ticked off.
Some might say the BBC was asking to cause a stir, as they roasted the gigantic hog carcass directly under the windows of the Arabic TV service. We here at Mr. Conservative find that all the more hilarious. Imagine – a huge hog spit-roasting in the courtyard of the office building, the smell of delicious pork wafting up into the offices of Muslim television professionals, their heads fuming underneath their burkas in contempt.
One Iranian journalist wrote:
“Horror in my lunch break at BBC New Broadcasting House.”
England has a large Muslim population, which is steadily growing even larger. For the most part, the country is quite accommodating of Islamic customs, as we are here in the U.S., thanks to the ever-present PC police. I always get a chuckle out of reports like this one. How about you? Tell us what you think in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- Kenya Turns On Obama – Drops Bombshell On Him He Never Saw Coming
- White House Panicked After Obama Is Caught Doing THIS…
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death