Beauty Queen Makes A Patriotic Career Move
August 2, 2014 11:38pm PST
An Israeli beauty queen shocked the world when she traded in her crown for a gun as she joined the army. Yityish Aynaw, Miss Israel 2013, has joined the reserves as she serves her country.
According to The Daily Caller, pictures immediately surfaced on Twitter of the former beauty queen in uniform during training. Israel forces all of their citizens to serve their country with at least 2 years of military service.
This is one tough beauty queen!
You may also like to read:
- Beauty Queen Comes Forward With Massive Accusation Of Trump – This Could Change Everything
- Thug Mouths Off To Judge Judy – Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Racist Welfare Queen Attacks Man For ‘Being White’ – Watch What Happens Next
- Beauty Queen Facing Jail Time For Doing THIS To A Grizzly Bear On Live TV
- Welfare Queen Cuts Line In Restaurant, But It’s What She Does Next That Has Everyone Talking