Obnoxious Man Gets What He Deserves After Provoking Court Officials
August 2, 2014 1:31pm PST
An obnoxious man with a video camera gets exactly what’s coming to him after he walks around a court of law provoking officials. The cameraman clearly wants a fight as he provokes bailiffs and random people while he paces around the hallway.
Though he is trying to be controversial, everyone seems to be taking him about as seriously as an annoying insect until he tries to enter the courtroom with his camera. Security repeatedly tells him politely that no cameras are allowed in the courtroom, so he will need to leave his with his mother.
The smug cameraman tries to enter the courtroom anyway, and immediately gets tasered. The once cocky man is singing a different tune as he lays on the ground, begging for help!
This is what happens when young punks don’t respect the law!
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- Thug Mouths Off To Judge Judy – Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Tough-Talking Rapper Starts A Fight With The WRONG Guy
- What Obama Just Announced Will Make You SICK… Brace Yourself
- Street Thug Attacks Trained Fighter, What Happens Next…OMG!