Osama Bin Laden’s Family Just Made A MASSIVE Purchase
August 1, 2014 11:42am PST
Osama Bin Laden’s family has purchased the Carrara quarry, which produces the world’s most sought-after marble, for over $47 million. The Carrara quarries are responsible for mining the marble which was used in London’s Marble Arch and Michelangelo’s masterpiece David.
Bin Laden’s family has added this new conquest to their stash of 26 mines which contribute to their vast wealth. They are now 50 percent owners in the Tuscany quarry, which employs 5,000 people and produces around $420 million a year. It has been in existence since Roman times.
Saudi Arabia is the world’s largest consumer of marble. The video above shows footage of the vast Carrara quarry.
The Bin Ladens’ massive purchase comes at a tough time for the Italian economy. It is reported that the Saudi Arabian moguls bought out three prominent Italian families to acquire the mine, which was a crucial asset as Italy attempts to lift itself out of recession.
Osama Bin Laden was one of Mohammad Bin Laden’s 53 children. Together, the family has accumulated insane amounts of wealth. Does it worry you that this new quarry will only add to their stash of riches? God knows what they will spend all of that money on, but it’s sure to be nothing good.
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Tragic Secret About Trump’s Past Leaks – He Needs Prayers
- You Won’t Believe How Much Obamas’ Argentina Trip Cost American Taxpayers…
- Obama Books TWO Air Force Ones For Argentina Vacation