Breaking: 9/10/01 Footage Shows Bill Clinton Saying “I Could Have Killed Bin Laden”
July 31, 2014 10:43am PST
A shocking recording has been released from the day before the September 11 attacks that shows Bill Clinton saying that he had a chance to kill Osama Bin Laden, but decided not to. Clinton was in Australia just hours before the terrorist attacks occurred telling businessmen that he had an opportunity to kill the terrorist leader while he was president.
“I nearly got him,” he says on newly-released recordings of the September 10 meeting. “And I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him. And so I didn’t do it.”
According to The Daily Caller, Michael Kroger was one of the businessmen at the meeting, and he decided to release the recording this week. He said the audio has been completely forgotten about until now.
One can’t help but wonder if Clinton feels guilt for all the blood on his hands. He sacrificed 3000 of our citizens, and thousands more in the resulting war, so that 300 Afghani women and children could live…Thanks a lot, Bill.
Let’s just hope his wife doesn’t become president…
Skip to 5:30 in the video above to hear the recording for yourself.
What do you think? Are you disgusted by this, or should we give Clinton a break? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Clinton Investigator Breaks His Silence – Reveals Hillary’s Darkest Secret…
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Former Clinton Mistress Speaks Out – Reveals Hillary Is ‘Lesbian Cocaine Addict’
- Disturbing Footage Surfaces Of Hillary Clinton Threatening Bill’s Rape Victims
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking