See How Florida Is Taking A Stand Against Obama’s Ghetto America
The city of Ocala, Florida has taken a stand against thug culture by banning the practice of wearing saggy pants. Anyone who is seen doing so on public property can be punished with a $500 fine or even jail time, because as councilwoman Mary Rich said, “I just think it’s disgraceful to show your underwear.” Better pull your pants up, thugs!
Although I normally find laws which infringe on the freedoms of Americans unacceptable, this one in particular strikes my fancy. I can’t stand seeing wannabe thugs walking down the street with their pants so low there’s almost no point in wearing them. In fact, a certain hilarious video comes to mind…
H/T: Free Patriot
You may also like to read:
- Three Thugs Nearly Beat US Veteran To Death – Then Get Some Instant Justice
- Hoodlums Attack Man At Gas Station For ‘Being White’ – Watch What Happens Next
- 20 Year-Old Thug Pledges ‘Allegiance To Allah’ – What He Does Next Is Horrifying
- Muslim ‘Refugees’ Approach Reporter On Live TV – What Happens Next Is Horrifying
- Bully Tries To Attack Scrawny Boy – Then Out Of Nowhere…BOOM!