Armed Robbers Get Owned By A Veteran Marine
July 28, 2014 10:52pm PST
Surveillance footage shows two ignorant thugs pick the WRONG jewelry store to rob. The video is narrated by the clerk of the store, who happens to be a veteran of the marines.
The veteran describes one of the thugs putting a gun in his face and demanding jewelry and cash. The veteran manages to grab his own pistol and describes moving “from defense to offense” as he fires at the thugs.
The robbers look stunned as they dive to the ground, and each of the men are shot in the chest before escaping the store. One of them was wearing a bulletproof vest, so he was able to flee the scene, but the other wasn’t so lucky. As he lay on the ground injured, the punk tries to fire his weapon, but the clerk isn’t having it. He shoots him again, severing his spine.
The narrator says that the injured felon died two years later of his wounds. The other burglar was later caught and sentenced to 15-20 years in prison.
This is what happens when you mess with a marine!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next