You Won’t Believe What This Hot Ukranian Girl Did At The MH-17 Crash Site
July 28, 2014 12:25pm PST
A young, beautiful Ukranian girl has outraged the world with controversial photos she posted on Instagram. The pictures show her posing with a tube of mascara she allegedly stole from the MH-17 crash site.
According to The New York Daily News, the caption underneath the photo read “Mascara from Amsterdam, from the field to be precise, you know what I mean.”
Later on she added, “One looter I know gave it to me, let’s put it that way.”
The woman, who goes by Zolotusya on the site, has since deleted her account. However, screenshots of the posts have gone viral at a time when lootings of the crash site have dominated the news.
People have called the woman “complete scum” and scolded her for what she did. One user even said, “”It’s good that at least you are not finishing their food off …?”
I hope she enjoys that tube of mascara, because it might be awhile before she can leave her house to get another one!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Warrant For Kim Kardashian’s Arrest
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- Mob JUMPS Girl For ‘Being White’ – What They Do Next Is Horrifying
- Thug Points Gun And Orders Teen Out Of Car – Never Thought THIS Would Happen Next
- Reporter Goes On Live TV – What She Does Next Leaves Viewers Speechless