Barack Obama Publicly Humiliates His Teenage Daughter
July 28, 2014 12:16pm PST
Obama has been using his daughters to trick the American public into thinking he’s human since he was elected. However, now that Malia is a teenager, she may not be too happy with her dad’s latest remarks that prove he is indeed an embarrassing dad.
While giving a commencement address at Worcester high school in Massachusetts, Obama got emotional while talking about his daughter.
“So I’m trying to get used to not choking up and crying and embarrassing her. So this is sort of my trial run here,” the President said.
According to The Daily Mail, Michelle Obama also got emotional about Malia while speaking at a high school graduation in Topeka, Kansas.
“Days like this make me think of my own daughters, so forgive me if I get a little teary,” Michelle told the students.
Most teenagers can’t stand to see any type of emotion out of their parents, so one can only imagine what Malia was thinking when she heard these remarks. Luckily for her parents, Malia can’t cause too much trouble for them at the moment, as she is currently rubbing elbows with celebrities in Los Angeles.
We sympathize with the first daughter, Barack Obama embarrasses us too…
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces