Judge Destroys Convicted Killer Thug: “I Hope You Die In Prison!”
July 27, 2014 12:37am PST
Judge John McBain laid down the law in his courtroom when he gave a remorseless killer a dose of reality during sentencing. Camia Gamet, 31, was convicted of stabbing and beating her boyfriend Marcel Hill to death. She had a history of violence against him, having hit him in the head with a hammer the year before.
Gamet’s attitude during her trial left Hill’s family outraged and devastated. The obnoxious killer rolled her eyes and laughed as family members testified about how much they missed Hill. Gamet claimed it was self defense and that she had been convicted based off lies, but McBain wasn’t buying it.
As the judge was trying to sentence her, the murderer would not stop interrupting him.
“You’re gonna shut your mouth or I’m going to have some duct tape put on it,” said McBain.
The Judge told her that if Michigan had the death penalty, he would send her straight to the electric chair. “I hope you die in prison,” he told the heathen as she was led away.
Hill’s family hopes the case will show people that domestic abuse can happen to both genders.
Thanks to Judge McBain, Gamet can now spend the rest of her life rolling her eyes and laughing in a prison cell. We hope she dies in prison too…
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- Thug Thinks He Can Rob Patriotic Cashier – Gets A NASTY Surprise