Store Clerk Shoots Armed Robber In The Face
July 25, 2014 1:40pm PST
In a cut and dry case of self defense, a store clerk shot an armed robber in the jaw. The would-be thief had just been released from prison for committing another robbery.
Freddy was manning the counter of his family’s convenience store when the robber, 24-year-old Alexander Brown, rushed inside and pointed his illegal firearm in his face. Freddy says he literally dodged a bullet that day, when he was able to defend himself thanks to his trusty handgun.
If the gun-grabbers had their way, law-abiding citizens like Freddy would not have the ability to defend their businesses against criminals like Alexander Brown. Without the help of a gun, Freddy would most likely not have survived this incident.
Let us know what you think of this report in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- This Gorgeous Girl Loved Her Selfie, But Her Friends Were Stunned To See What Else Was In It…
- Black Lives Matter Protester Breaks US Soldier’s Jaw – What Happens Next Is Even Worse
- This Man Did the Unthinkable With a Sex Doll
- Disturbing Moment Cop Shoots Beloved Dog Dead In Front Of Owner
- When He Got A Mysterious Growth On His Face, He Never Expected This To Happen Next