Criminal Thug Disrespects Judge And Quickly Regrets It!
July 24, 2014 8:45am PST
Judge John Hurley is one judge you do NOT want to mess with! This video shows a sassy thug, Joseph Butler, yawning and nodding off as his many charges are read out to the courtroom. When Butler issues a final loud yawn, Hurley addresses him.
“Oh don’t worry, sir. Sir, I heard you yawn, but don’t worry. You won’t yawn in just a minute. Trust me on that one,” Hurley tells him.
“I don’t care, man. I really don’t care,” Butler says.
“I know this is boring to you and you’d rather be out doing something else, but I can guarantee you won’t be stealing anymore after this conversation,” Hurley replied.
Hurley then unleashes his wrath on the criminal. He revokes his bond, and Butler ends up serving a significant amount of time in jail. Next time he’s in a courtroom, which will probably be very soon, he will definitely remember to respect the Judge!
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- Pilot Orders Obama OFF Helicopter For Disrespecting US Marine