Cruz Makes Reid Look Like Utter Fool In 40 Seconds
July 22, 2014 7:54am PST
Harry Reid has provided us with some almost unimaginably stupid quotes lately. Perhaps the most head-spinning of all was his statement that, “The border is secure.”
Now, we all know the border is anything but secure. In fact, it’s wide open. We’re practically inviting illegal immigrants across at this point.
On Fox News Sunday, Republican Ted Cruz had some unforgiving words for Reid regarding his take on the border crisis. He told Chris Wallace:
“President Obama and Harry Reid both engage in debates, divorced from the facts and divorced from the reality. Harry Reid lives in the Ritz-Carlton in Washington, D.C. And I’m sure from his perspective the border seems secure. I would invite Harry Reid to come with me down to Texas and see the border.”
What do you think of Cruz’s statement? Is he right on the money? Let us know in the comments section!
H/T: Western Journalism
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Attorney General Pick Leaks – This Is Hillary’s Worst Nightmare
- Donald Trump Drops Bombshell About His Vice President
- You Won’t Believe What The RNC Chair Was Caught Doing Immediately After Cruz Quit…
- Ronald Reagan’s Son Makes Bombshell Presidential Endorsement – Reveals Who His Dad Would Be ‘Appalled’ By
- Trump Is Asked If He’ll Put Cruz On Supreme Court – His Response May Shock You