“Straight White Guy Festival” Has Politically Correct Liberals Outraged
July 21, 2014 2:20pm PST
Goodale Park in Columbus, Ohio is the home to festivals ranging from the Gay Pride Parade to ComFest. The local landmark seemed to have it all. Everything except for a “Straight White Guy Festival”.
Ever since a few pranksters posted flyers advertising the “Straight White Guy Festival”, liberals have been up in arms. Michael Premo, who runs an organization which pushes same-sex marriage, is one such liberal. He made the comment:
“This kind of thing implies there’s some kind of struggle going on for being a straight white person in Ohio. Straight white people are doing just fine. I think it detracts from the real problems of Ohio that need to be solved, that are being denied their constitutional rights because of who they are, or who they love. And that’s what we really need to work on and this is just kind of a distraction.”
It’s no secret that liberals can’t take a joke, but we think this “Straight White Guy Festival” idea is pretty darn hilarious, don’t you? Let us know what you think in the comments section!
H/T: Weasel Zippers
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Panicking After This State Files Massive Lawsuit Against Him
- Dolly Parton Risks Everything To Defy Major Obama Agenda
- BREAKING: US Embroiled In New Mass Shooting
- BREAKING: Another School Shooting Grips Nation – Mass Fatalities Feared
- She Was Taking a Sexy Selfie… Never Imagined THIS Would Happen Next