See How This Military Wife Made Her Husband’s Jaw Drop When He Returned From Deployment
July 21, 2014 12:35pm PST
Misty Schaffer had a huge surprise for her military husband when he returned home after a year-long deployment in Afghanistan. The wife and mother had lost over one-hundred pounds while her husband was away.
At her heaviest, Misty weighed about 300 pounds. She told CNN how she put on the weight:
“I would eat when I was bored. I’d eat three huge meals a day, and then snack in between. Sad or happy, I’d turn to food for everything.”
Misty was able to hide her weight loss from her husband, Larry, by only sending him pictures from the shoulders up.
That wasn’t the only surprise Misty had for Larry when he returned, either. She had also moved the family into a brand new home. It goes without saying that Larry was incredibly impressed by the way his wife had handled their affairs during his deployment.
Show your support for this military family in the comments section!
H/T: Huffington Post
You may also like to read:
- US Marine Gives Muslim Driver A BRUTAL Message To Send To His Terrorist Friends
- He NEVER Thought His Wife Would Do THIS For His Birthday
- He Thought She Was About To Give Him A ‘Sexy’ Surprise, But Then This Happened
- When She Opened the Door, She Got the Surprise of Her LIFE
- This Cheerleader Just Got The Shock Of Her Life During Her Routine