Obama Finally Starting To Worry About Impeachment
July 18, 2014 1:11pm PST
Calls for Obama’s impeachment have been resounding for some time now, with the President seemingly aloof to it all. Finally, it appears that Obama is taking notice of the fact that his actions could have dire consequences.
Obama reportedly uttered the words, “You’re not going to get me impeached, are you?”, during a meeting on illegal immigration where pro-amnesty Democrats were pushing for him to act through executive order. Obama seems to be running amok with his executive orders for the remainder of his time in office, as if to squeeze in as much damage as possible before his time runs out. Maybe he is finally beginning to recognize the error of his ways.
Do you think Obama has been leery of impeachment all along and just really good at hiding it? Let us know in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: House Calls For Obama’s Impeachment – This Could Be The End For Him
- US House Preparing To Vote On Impeachment – White House Panicking
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached