Obama Responds to Impeachment Demands
July 18, 2014 8:31am PST
Obama is like a teenager who thinks he’s invincible. Though he’s committed an astounding number of impeachable offenses, he seems to think that the idea of him actually being removed from office is laughable.
During a speech he gave in Texas, Obama slammed Republicans for filing a lawsuit against him for “doing his job”. Does this man honestly think that taking a break from the campaign trail to sign a quick executive order here and there constitutes doing his job?! Apparently, he does.
Obama also brought up Sarah Palin’s recent call for impeachment. He leaned on his podium inside of Paramount Theatre in Austin, TX and said:
“You hear some of them, sue him, impeach him. Really? For what? You’re going to sue me for doing me job. Think about that, your going to use taxpayer money to sue me for doing my job while you don’t do your job.”
Obama clearly thinks he’s above the law and something needs to be done to stop him, even if it requires tax-payer dollars to do so.
What do you think of the President’s latest snide remark? Tell us in the comments section!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- What Michelle Obama Is Doing Today Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: House Calls For Obama’s Impeachment – This Could Be The End For Him
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- US House Preparing To Vote On Impeachment – White House Panicking
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking