Released Illegal Alien Arrested For Murder/Kidnapping in Texas
July 16, 2014 11:25am PST
An illegal alien who was released by American authorities with a Notice to Appear has been arrested for murdering a woman and kidnapping children on U.S. soil. These crimes each occurred after he was released as a part of Obama’s catch and release policy.
The alien, Pedro Alberto Monterroso-Navas, is originally from Honduras and entered the U.S. illegally with two children before turning himself in to U.S. Border Patrol Agents. He claimed the children were his, and was then processed and released as part of the catch and release policy for family units.
According to Breitbart Texas, Monterroso-Navas was pocessed in the McAllen Border Patrol station under the registration number 202027386. An anonymous Border Patrol source said that he was apprehended on June 26 and claimed to have family in Metairie, Louisiana.
Monterroso-Navas has since been identified as a “suburban New Orleans man” who is facing second degree murder charges after his girlfriend was found bludgeoned to death in Louisiana.
The alien was arrested in a Katy, Texas trailer park, where he was apprehended with three children. At this time, it is not known if these are the same children he used to get the Border Patrol to release him.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Now Forcing American Taxpayers To Pay Illegal Immigrant Transgenders’ Medical Bills
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- While We Were Distracted With The Election, Obama’s IRS Quietly Did THIS
- Liberals Furious After Trump Says THIS About Muslims
- Thug Messes With Police Officers – Gets A Brutal Response