Bystanders Take Down Thug Attempting To Carjack Young Mother
July 14, 2014 8:13am PST
This video shows a thug trying to carjack a young mother and her child. He thinks he’s going to get away with it, but the punk doesn’t count on a group of Good Samaritans intervening…
According to The Blaze, bystanders caught sight of 21 year old Ismael Hernandez entering the vehicle of a mother and her young daughter with a gun. Hernandez had successfully taken over the driver’s seat and was preparing to drive off when the group of men came together to stop him.
The video begins with the bystanders pulling Hernandez out of the window. Eventually, they drag him out of the car and beat him to the ground. The thug tries to fight back, but he is no match for the growing number of men fighting for justice in the parking lot.
Finally, police show up, but Hernandez isn’t ready to give up! He continues to resist arrest, at which point the group of bystanders intervene again. When Police can’t get the thug to put his hands behind his back, a civilian jumps up and yells, “Put your hands behind your f***ing back!”
Hernandez was taken into custody, and the mother and her daughter were uninjured thanks to the group of brave bystanders.
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob