Drivers Shocked As Gurney With Dead Body Glides Through Busy Street
July 13, 2014 8:30am PST
As if rush hour traffic isn’t bad enough on a Friday afternoon, some drivers got the shock of their life while going home for the weekend. While trying to make their way through the busy streets, commuters suddenly found themselves having to evade a gurney, with a dead body strapped to the top, that had made its way onto the road.
The incident occurred in Feasterville, Pennsylvania last Friday afternoon where a coroners van door reportedly malfunctioned and released the corpse out the back end of the vehicle. According to the Bucks County Coroner’s Office, the driver realized immediately what had happened and had the corpse off the road within minutes.+
Before he was able to do that however, one fellow driver was able to whip out his phone and snap a photo of the gurney, with body wrapped in a white sheet, just lying on the road surrounded by cars. The office has since released conveying the incident is one in which it, “deeply regrets.”
Let us know what you guys think of this bizarre occurrence in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Legendary Musician Found DEAD
- When The Pimple On His Back Exploded, He Wasn’t Expecting THIS To Come Out
- Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Family Calls For Prayers
- These Muslims Were Praying To Allah – Then GOD Gave Them A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- When She Popped The Massive Cyst Under Her Armpit, She Never Expected THIS To Come Out