See How This Teen Girl Absolutely CRUSHES Bullies Tormenting Her
July 10, 2014 11:28am PST
14-year-old Carleigh O’Connell was used to rude comments about her body from her bully classmates. That’s why when word got around to her that someone had spray-painted the word’s “Carleigh’s Ass” on a cement block near the ocean in her New Jersey seaside town, she wasn’t particularly surprised.
What she did in response showed a level of maturity that her tormenters couldn’t even fathom. Rather than allowing sadness or anger to overtake her, O’Connell decided to embrace the words in an uncommonly triumphant manner. She posed for the picture below and then posted it to Facebook.
(Read More: Judge Rules Incest No Longer Taboo)
The high schooler said of the stunt:
“I wanted to show whoever decided to write that that I was stronger than that. It didn’t impact me at all. I didn’t put my head down. I didn’t cry about it. I didn’t give the kids the power they wanted.”
What Carleigh did proves an excellent point: bullies are only effective when we give them power. By holding her head up high and refusing to let these cruel kids wreak havoc on her self esteem, she totally called their bluff. Show this beautiful and intelligent girl your support in the comments section!
H/T: The Blaze
You may also like to read:
- Ted Nugent Blacklisted After He Says THIS About Obama
- She Thought It Was A Good Idea To Post This Online, But What Happened Next Left Her Humiliated
- Facebook To Censor And Remove Users For Defying THIS Obama Agenda
- He Found Out Thugs Were Bullying His Daughter – So He Got Revenge With THIS
- You Won’t Believe What Obama Did Hours After Pro-Gun Town Hall…