An Inside Look At The White House’s Most Luxurious Rooms That YOU Paid For
July 10, 2014 9:52am PST
All of the perks available to Obama at the White House add up to a pretty penny, and guess who pays for it all? You and me, folks! The flowers alone, which adorn every room as well as dot the grounds, cost an estimated $252,000 per year. All in all, it costs over $4 million a year to keep the White House up and running.
The White House library, located on the ground floor.
The Blue Room, located on the State Floor.
The State Dining Room, decorated for the Governor’s Dinner.
The Green Room, located on the State Floor.
The Lincoln sitting room, located on the second floor.
The Red Room at Christmastime.
The East Room is where dances and large gatherings take place.
The White House Screening Room.
The Oval Office, the most famous room in the West Wing.
Cross Hall, connecting the State Dining Room and the East Room.
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store