Sudanese REFUGEE Brutally Kills 97-Year-Old Navy Vet In Home Invasion
July 9, 2014 1:47pm PST
As the border debate heats up and the push to grant illegals flooding the border refugee status intensifies, reports of a Sudanese refugee murdering a Navy veteran in his home have emerged from Iowa.
97-year-old Rupert Anderson, a U.S. Navy veteran and his wife Harriet were brutally attacked in their home last week when Ngor Peter Makuey broke in and assaulted them with a metal object. After Makuey feld the scene, Mrs. Anderson was able to dial 911 and report the attack to police.
“Somebody got in the house and attacked me and my husband,” Harriet told the 911 dispatcher.
Both Andersons were rushed to the hospital with severe injuries, and Rupert ended up dying of his injuries to the head. Harriet, 94, is reported to be in stable condition at the hospital.
The 19-year-old assailant was arrested and charged with first-degree murder as well as attempted murder. He’s being held at Polk County Jail after having his bail set at $1 million by the judge.
Makuey is a Sudanese national who was reportedly born in an Ethiopian refugee camp. He and his parents were granted refugee status when they fled to the United States in 2001.
You may also like to read:
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- Obama’s Muslim ‘Refugees’ Attack Patriotic Truckers – Watch What Happens Next
- Obama Caught In Massive Lie After Bombshell Footage Leaks
- Meet The Woman Who Might Become Trump’s Vice President
- Obama Spits On Heroic Navy SEAL’s Grave By Doing THIS