Powerful Female CEO DESTROYS The “War On Women,” Calls It A Sham
July 9, 2014 1:36pm PST
It doesn’t take much to see that the Leftist’s hardest working tool in their arsenal is fear. This past weekend, Carly Fiorina went and had a little chat with the folks down at CNN to discuss the fictitious and so-called Republican “war on women.”
As it stands, Fiorina is the former CEO of Hewlett Packard and has more than been successful in the business world. Starting out with the ridiculous claims made after the ruling was declared on the Hobby Lobby case, she started in on the bogus nature of Liberal propaganda.
She then proceeded to take out a fortune cookie and read the contents saying:
Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause. And that’s exactly right.
The War On Women is shameless, baseless propaganda. There’s no fact to it.
But it’s worked because it’s scared women to death. Enough.
And she’s exactly right – Liberals have always run on fear. What if your family doesn’t have enough money or food? Well, you better vote for us and we’ll give you welfare and food stamps – and the list goes on and on.
What did you guys think of this – was she spot on? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…
- Smug Burqa-Wearing Muslim Praises Allah… Gets Sent STRAIGHT to Hell!
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- One Of Obama’s Refugees Rapes Girl And Douses Her In Lighter Fluid – What Happens Next Is Even Worse