News Team Accidentally Catches Unarmed Suspect Being Beaten By Police
July 9, 2014 6:25am PST
A news team happened to be in the right place at the right time when they captured Stockton police chasing down, then beating Barike Wiltz with their batons.
The entire episode allegedly started when the California parolee got into a scuffle with an officer then tried to reach for his gun. Wiltz was able to get away, but only briefly.
It didn’t take long for the officer to catch up with Wiltz, and when they did they started beating him into submission with their batons. He would eventually lie down and raise his hands to surrender, ending the violent episode.
Some of the local residents thought that police used excessive force on Wiltz.
“I thought it looked like Rodney King being beaten, it seemed like it was too much,” witness Trevon Edwards told ABC News 10.
However the police stood behind their actions, and said that the officers did what was necessary to detain Wiltz.
“The suspect grabbed the officer’s gun and tried to pull it out of the holster, because of that, we used any force necessary to stop the suspect and make an arrest,” Det. Joe Silva said.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise