“If You Take My Gun, I Will Simply Print Another One” New 3D-Printed Gun Debuts
July 8, 2014 6:55am PST
A video demonstration of a 3D-printed semiautomatic .22 pistol debuted on Liveleak this week. The receiver of the gun is 3D printed and glued together along with other metal parts.
The text underneath the video reads:
The pistol version of the popular Ruger 10/22 rifle, the Ruger Charger comes standard with 10-round flush magazines and can accept high-capacity mags holding 30 rounds or more. As demonstrated, making one with a cheap small-format 3D printer and some parts purchased on the internet (with no paperwork) is trivially easy.
This gun seems like a big step forward in the 3D printed gun industry.
The narrator, “Buck Ofama” dubs the gun a success, and says that if it is confiscated he will “simply printed another one.”
You may also like to read:
- Obama To Pass Gun Confiscation Bill In THIS State
- Judge Makes Massive Ruling Against Sandy Hook Gun Manufacturer
- Thug Thinks He Can Rob Patriotic Cashier – Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Cocky Thug Tries To Rob Veteran – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In San Diego Naval Hospital