Fourth Of July Freeloaders BUSTED Trying To Steal Someone Else’s Stuff
July 7, 2014 8:34am PST
Demonstrating exactly what happens when society is allowed to deteriorate under liberal ideology, two women were recently busted on the beach trying to steal what wasn’t theirs. Taking advantage of the holiday chaos, someone should have told these ladies the fourth of July isn’t about free stuff.
A short video depicting quite the occurrence was recently released and in just the few short days it’s been on the web, it’s already been viewed a staggering 1.5 million times. While seemingly struggling to take down a portable canopy, two women were approached by a cameraman who asked if they needed a bit of help with their stuff.
It was soon revealed that the man recording the whole ordeal was the actually owner of the goods the women were trying to make off with. Take a peek at the video above and let us know what you had to think in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store
- Congress Just Gave Obama’s Welfare Leeches Some VERY Bad News
- Singer Charlie Daniels Reveals How We Should ‘Get Rid Of Welfare Babies’
- Obama Launches Terrifying Plan To Steal 2016 Election
- Obama Just Made It Even Easier For Freeloaders To Get Food Stamps