Obama’s DHS Secretary Refuses To Answer: ‘Will They Be Deported?’
July 7, 2014 8:02am PST
On Sunday while on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson refused to answer the questions surrounding whether or not the Obama administration will be deporting the over 50,000 illegal alien children who have crossed the border this year.
Johnson was pressed by host David Gregory about the deportations, and rather than answer he gave calculated responses that ultimately dodged the question. Johnson also suggested that many of the unaccompanied children who have been flooding into the country will ultimately never leave.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Congress Makes MASSIVE Move Against Obama’s ILLEGAL Executive Orders
- DHS Purchasing 62 MILLION Rounds of AR-15 Ammo
- New Video Released of Convicted Terrorist Plotting Against U.S.
- First Strike on Obama After Midterms Successfully Made by House
- Republican House Wastes No Time Making Their Move On Obama