Elderly Woman Viciously Attacked, Crowd Does Nothing
July 4, 2014 2:28pm PST
It is difficult to accept that Chivalry is dead. Rarely does one find a door held open or package carried by a stranger. But did Chivalry take decency to the grave with it?
In Ft. Worth, Texas an elderly woman leaving a Wal-mart store resisted a purse snatcher only to find herself punched in the face repeatedly as a crowd caught it all on their mobile devices. When she finally fell to the ground, the attacker fled with Inga Evans’ purse to a get away vehicle.
Later that day the thief attempted to use Ms.Evans’ credit card at a local McDonald’s. Neither the thief nor the driver has been apprehended.
The injuries are bad, but the loss of faith in her fellow Americans is worse. Inga stated,“what goes around comes around, and one of these days they’re going to know what it feels like.”
As the late Maya Angelou said, “I did what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.” Citizens, we know better.
H/T: The Blaze
You may also like to read:
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated