Kid Meets Obama And Does What We All Wish We Could
July 3, 2014 3:55pm PST
Comedian Joel McHale attended the White House correspondence dinner, which he considered to be a great honor. His young sons, however, did not seem to agree.
Upon meeting the President, McHale’s 6 year old son promptly threw up everywhere. It’s ok kid, we all had the same reaction when we first saw Obama as well.
McHale’s older son Edward was equally unimpressed. When the President came up to him and said “Hello Edward” the 9 year old snapped back “It’s Eddy!!”
It seems that the McHale family has 2 young conservatives in their ranks, Bravo!
H/T: Tell Me Now
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary
- BREAKING: Obama Rushing To Do THIS Before He Leaves Office – We’re In Trouble