Radical Atheists Post Full Page Anti-Catholic Ad In New York Times
July 3, 2014 9:10am PST
The radical atheists from the Freedom from Religion Foundation are at it again, this time posting a full page ad in the New York Times in response to the decision from the Hobby Lobby case. The ad attacks the Supreme Court’s “ultra-conservative, Roman Catholic majority” and claims that they gave businesses “the right to deny women employees insurance coverage for birth control,” according to the GatewayPundit.
In addition to attacking the courts, the ultra-left group praises the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, who was a staunch supporter of population control and eugenics.
This is another example of the left absolutely hating the fact that they cannot force people to abandon their religious principles just because liberals feel entitled to something. In what world do we live in that contraception is even a basic right guaranteed by our Constitution?
The backwards world of the left, that’s where.
Here’s a nice quote from the left’s hero of abortion, Margaret Sanger, courtesy of the GatewayPundit:
You may also like to read:
- Muslims’ ‘Special Room’ Found Inside Catholic School – What Happened There Is SICKENING
- BREAKING: Pope Francis To Resign In 2016
- What Obama Just Did To The Pope Will Make You SICK
- Catholic School Teacher Is Fired For Pole Dancing, So She Did THIS
- When This Man Walked Into Confession, The Priest Wasn’t Expecting To Hear This