Special-Ed Teacher Sexually Abuses 13-Year-Old Son
July 2, 2014 6:31pm PST
A special education teacher from Tucson, Arizona has found herself in a heap of trouble after police said that she had a sexual relationship with her own son.
Christin Mazzarella was booked earlier in the year on four counts related to having sex with a minor. According to police, the 47-year-old woman had sexual relations with her son multiple times last July.
Mazzarella was a teacher at Linweaver Elementary School in Tucson, however investigators don’t believe she had any inappropriate relations with her students at the school. Mazzarella was placed on leave and administrators said she would not be returning to the school.
Mazzarella came under suspicion after police received a tip that she had become sexually involved with a minor. Her bail was set at $10,000 and she was due to appear in court on February 24, but no other information is available at this time.
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Sheriff Joe Gets Some VERY Good News
- Supreme Court Makes Landmark Ruling That Should Terrify All Conservatives
- What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot
- Teacher FIRED After She Is Caught Doing The Unthinkable On Camera…