Teacher’s Sex Scandal Included Sex, Explicit Texts, And Alcohol All Leading To Prosecution
July 2, 2014 4:01pm PST
A Michigan teacher who was accused of having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old student is looking at even more trouble as she faced even more accusations this week.
29-year-old Kathryn Ronk was charged Monday with three additional counts of first-degree sexual conduct along with one count of possession of sexually abusive material featuring a child and one count of furnishing alcohol to a minor. According to police, the additional charges come from new evidence that she had more than just one sexual encounter with the teen that even occurred at his home.
Ronk was charged initially with five counts of first degree criminal sexual conduct last week in Oakland County. According to police she had an illicit sexual relationship with a student at Bishop Foley High School in one of the classrooms.
The married woman turned herself in to police last week and posted 10% of her $500,000 bond. She’s required to wear a GPS tracking device while she’s out of jail and waiting for her court date.
Pictures from her Facebook profile appear to show her leading somewhat of a party lifestyle. Many of the feature her with a beer in her hand and making obscene gestures.
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Millions Of Americans Come Together To Defy Obama In A Big Way
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl