TX Cheerleader Responds To Anti-Hunting Criticism With THIS
July 2, 2014 9:39am PST
In case you missed it, the liberal community has been up in arms over 19-year-old Kendall Jones’ Facebook page where she details her hunting and shooting hobbies. But their best efforts to chastise her have only given her loads of attention and a huge platform to showcase her passion. Her Facebook page now has over 120,000 likes. Take that, gun grabbers!
In addition to the Kendall Jones Facebook page, another one called “Support Kendall” has been created and now has over 50,000 likes. Facebook has not censored Kendall’s pages or the photos of her big game hunts, much to the dismay of liberals who are foaming at the mouth.
Kendall decided to respond to those who have shown their support with the photo and message below.
Are you a fan of this young woman and her stance on hunting? Give her a shout out in the comments section!
H/T: Liberty News
You may also like to read:
- Ted Nugent Blacklisted After He Says THIS About Obama
- Coach Didn’t Know The Camera Was On When He Did Something Disgusting To Underage Cheerleader…
- She Thought It Was A Good Idea To Post This Online, But What Happened Next Left Her Humiliated
- Facebook To Censor And Remove Users For Defying THIS Obama Agenda
- She Only Wanted To Reveal Her Engagement, But She Ended Up Revealing WAY More Than She Was Bargaining For