You Won’t Believe What White House Advisor Valerie Jarrett Has On Her Desk
July 1, 2014 2:29pm PST
Earlier this week, NBC offered a look at the life of one of Obama’s longest serving advisors, Valerie Jarrett. Viewers around the country were shocked by what they saw on Jarrett’s desk.
Flashing by the screen for only a second (watch for it around the 1:00 mark) is a shot of Jarrett’s desk, on which sits a picture of herself. Kind of self centered, but not too out of the ordinary. However, in front of the picture sits 3 figurines who are positioned as if they are BOWING to Valerie Jarrett. Yes, Jarrett has worshipping her own image on her desk in her office.
According to The Blaze, Jarrett has long been a controversial member of the White House staff. Some have accused her of wielding too much power over the President. However, judging by Jarrett’s desk it seems as if she doesn’t feel like she has ENOUGH power at the moment.
Early this afternoon, Jarrett tweeted about the picture, saying: “Don’t worry friends, it was a gag gift. Us strong women don’t need worship — just an economy for the 21st century. #WomenSucceed.” Oy vey.
Is Valerie Jarrett a self centered woman who feels she should be worshipped, or is her desk simply a silly joke? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: Tell Me Now
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary
- BREAKING: Obama Rushing To Do THIS Before He Leaves Office – We’re In Trouble