Jesse Watters: ‘Beyonce Voters’ Depend On The Government Since ‘They Can’t Depend On Their Husbands’
July 1, 2014 1:55pm PST
On Tuesday, Fox News contributor Jesse Watters, who often appears on the O’Reilly Factor, responded to Hillary Clinton’s comments that the ruling by the Supreme Court that she described as “deeply disturbing” that the country is moving in that direction.
“She’s acting like Hobby Lobby all of a sudden is telling these women that work for them to wear a burka or something like that,” Watters said. “It’s like if someone said my boss is not buying me a gun, he’s denying me my Second Amendment rights. Having access to contraception is not in the Constitution, she’s dead wrong about that.”
He went on to explain that Clinton is attaching herself to these contentious issues in order to help win in 2016.
“She needs the single ladies vote, I call them the Beyoncé vote because of [her song] “Single Ladies,” he said. “Obama won single ladies by 76% last time and they made up a quarter of the electorate.”
“They depend on government because they’re not depending on their husbands,” he added. “They need contraception, health care and they love to talk about equal pay.”
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Attorney General Pick Leaks – This Is Hillary’s Worst Nightmare
- Trump Is Asked If He’ll Put Cruz On Supreme Court – His Response May Shock You
- Fox News Anchor Annihilates Al Sharpton To His Face
- Supreme Court Makes Landmark Ruling That Should Terrify All Conservatives
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News