Staying Classy: Democrat Accused Of Underage Sex Scandal Drops F-Bomb On Live TV
July 1, 2014 11:32am PST
Virginia Delegate Joseph Morrissey was indicted on Monday for an alleged sexual relationship with a 17-year-old teenage girl. While trying to defend himself against the allegations, Morrissey read some of the texts from the alleged victim, some of which contained foul language.
The 56-year-old lawyer is alleged to have had sex with the teen several times over the course of a few months, and now faces multiple charges.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary
- Hillary Panicking After Incriminating Footage Leaks – This Proves She’s A Liar
- Trump Scrambling To Remove This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Trump Drops Bombshell On Hillary – This Could Destroy Her