Obama-Backed Terrorists Kill American Teen, Obama Silent
June 30, 2014 10:52am PST
According to ABC News, the bodies of the three teenagers who were kidnapped from Israel were found just north of the city of Hebron.
The kidnappings were blamed on Hamas, a terrorist group that the Obama administration has recently said they’ll continue to provide aid to. Hamas has denied being responsible, however senior Israeli and Palestinian officials have agreed that the abductors were tied to the militant group.
Since the teens, one of which had dual citizenship in the U.S. and whose parents are from Brooklyn, were kidnapped on June 12, Israel has conducted raids in the West Bank in an attempt to find them. Since the start of the search, the operation dubbed “Brother’s Keeper” has led to the arrest of over 240 Palestinians in connection with the abductions.
The three teens who were killed were identified as Gilad Shaar, Eyal Yifrach, and Naftali Frenkel who was the American citizen. Sources said that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu or someone from his office will be making a statement on the discover of the bodies.
You may also like to read:
- Former Navy SEAL Annihilates Obama – Exposes Him For Protecting Terrorists
- Obama Facing MASSIVE Lawsuit – White House In Panic Mode
- BREAKING: ISIS Spotted On US Border – This Proves Trump Was Right
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- BREAKING: At Least Twenty Dead In Devastating Terrorist Bombing