Pelosi’s Daughter: ‘There’s No Way You Can Secure The Border’
June 30, 2014 8:57am PST
Nancy Pelosi’s daughter, Alexandra Pelosi, sat down with MSNBC to discuss her upcoming documentary, “Citizen U.S.A.”. She also took some time during the segment to discuss her ridiculous views on immigration.
Pelosi told MSNBC’s Richard Lui:
“I think there is no way we can secure the border. I think that politicians say that so we can sleep at night … there is no way we can prevent these people from coming. You have to come up with better solutions than building a fence, cause that’s just a fairy tale solution.”
Her reasoning behind this absurd assertion is that the Mexican people are so destitute that they will risk anything and everything to get into the United States.
Filmmaker Pelosi’s newest effort is sure to be filled with tons of barf-worthy liberal agenda. Feel free to give her a piece of your mind in the comments section!
H/T: Daily Caller
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What Happened At Malia Obama’s Prom…
- BREAKING: ISIS Spotted On US Border – This Proves Trump Was Right
- Dad Tricks 14 Year-Old Daughter Into Sending Him Nude Photos – Then He Does THIS
- White House Panicking After Malia Obama Does THIS
- Mom ‘Addicted’ to Breastfeeding Child Who’s Too Old; Says She’s Jealous of Real Milk