Marijuana Food Trucks Soon Rolling Through U.S. Streets
June 27, 2014 1:49pm PST
Getting the munchies is an attributable after effect of getting high on marijuana, but what about getting high as you eat? According to a recent release, a Marijuana food truck is soon to be hitting the streets of Washington with a variety of weed-infused foods.
Ironically dubbed the “Samich Bus,” a unique entrepreneur is seeking to wedge his way into the new recreational marijuana market. According to the LA Times, “It is a promotion for Seattle-based Magical Butter, a company that sells a kitchen appliance that creates cannabis-infused cooking oils, herbs and spices at home.”
The owner of the Samich Buss, and Magical Butter, Garyn Angel, explains that his business falls into a gray area of the law regarding medical marijuana, but that, “dishes contain up to 100 milligrams of THC, a relatively high amount.”
Furthermore he explains, ““This will be a high-end meal either way, but our infused entrees will cost around $10 more than a typical entrée. If you go to a restaurant where something would normally cost $15, you could expect to pay $25 at our place.”
So what do you guys think – ridiculous or ingenious? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Michelle Obama Makes Horrifying Announcement – This Will Affect All Of Us
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Obama Turns On Our Country – Says He’s ‘Embarrassed’ By Americans